Sherlock takes an ashtray from Buckingham Palace.
He also took some monogrammed bath towels.
He snagged the good china.
He pocketed a corgi.
The crown jewels are pretty easy to grab when they’re not in the tower.
But… maybe this was a little too far…
- Moffat: We need someone to play John's wife.
- Moffat: Wait... Martin has a partner.
- Moffat: But who can we get to play Sherlock's parents?
- Moffat: Wait... Benedict has parents.
- Moffat: Where are we going to find a child to play young Sherlock?
- Moffat: Wait... I have a child.
- Moffat: Man I'm good at this.
Moriarty is what Sherlock would have become without his friends
Magnuessen is what Mycroft would have become without manners
oh my god
now let’s take a moment to imagine the horror of what Moriarty and Magnuessen would be like if they were siblings.
Everyone only points out the bad things Jim did but remember how nice he was when he didn’t charge Sherlock for his cab
and not pissing in his fireplace
he definitely didn’t flick John in the face
but he strapped him to a bomb
yeah but he didn’t set it off